Pitter Patter
2
a.m. I hear, pitter patter pitter patter. Then in a whisper I hear,
"The aliens are gonna get me." I just moved over into the middle and
that warm little body of Gracie's slides in. I hear her say, "Snuggle me mommy, just
don't breathe on my neck." (Seriously? The child climbs into my bed,
makes me move over into the cold middle and she tells me not to breathe
on her.) Well, guess what I did since it was 2 a.m.
I moved up in the bed so I was breathing on her head and in a sleepy yawny annoyed tone she said,
"mommy now your blowing on my hair." Reminder, it's 2 a.m. and my bed.
So in an equally sleepy yawny annoyed tone I said, "Gracie, if you want me to snuggle you, you have to deal with
it." She sighed, *yes sighed*, and said, "Mommy, just put your face in
the pillow, cause your breath stinks like garbage." SERIOUSLY! She's
lucky she's mine and so dang cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking note of our life today!