Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Our Problems

A long while ago I read a sign that said, "Thank God for your problems -- because they are small compared to what others are dealing with." It's very true -- we definitely can handle more than we think. We are strong people! God made us to endure more than what we physically or emotionally feel we should. Sometimes in life the problems we feel are grand at the time turn out to be miniscule in the spectrum of life. I hope that you both are learning that in life there comes a time when you need help, you ask. When you need an ear, you say so! When you need change, you find a way to do that too. Know that daddy and I will always be here whispering when you need it, cheerleading you along the way, giving opinions when opinions warrant and sometimes when they don't. I hope you always look at your problems and think -- it could be worse. Much worse, and I am blessed to be dealing with only this. You both are being raised to be strong women, women with a good head on your shoulders, women who will be able to problem solve and come to a logical resolution. Women who will be able to endure lots, learn and move forward in life with a renewed faith that what you went through changed you for the better, not the worse. Life is far to short to ever think that others have it better than you, but I guarantee the cross they bare is one you wouldn't want to carry. Your cross is yours to carry and when you need help; I will be there to assist -- always and forever. Sometimes in spirit, sometimes in person, sometimes in ways you'll never expect -- just know I will be there. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking note of our life today!