| It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... well kinda... the Christmasy return address labels came today! It's fun to think about all the lights and glitter that will fill our home and make it more magical. I have your pictures for Christmas cards all ready... now I have to decide if I want to use the original card we made that said, "happy everyday" or do we go with a more traditional picture once the tree is set up... oh the choices... I guess we will decide after the tree goes up. We are trying to talk Daddy into setting up after Halloween but he's not buying it. Darn him. Mommy could use some Christmas Cheer.... okay really I don't need Christmas Cheer because I have you both but it's a valid reason I think. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking note of our life today!