I love these kids and their school spirit!
I just found out that Kailee's class raised $391.00 for "Have a Heart for Alyssa". A girl who has brain cancer and her family is going to use the money for medical bills. The entire school raised $2000! That's just amazing!! Since being on Student Council Kailee has been more responsible and thoughtful about things. I think the "responsibility" of Student Council is teaching her the importance of caring for others. (I mean I have tried to teach her that but apparently when someone else says it other than mom, it means more?)
----
As a special treat for the Sassy's we went to see "The Lorax" at the movie theater!! It is always fun to do these special little tid-bits every so often! The Sassy's were on the "edge of their seat" the entire movie. It was so sweet and the movie has SUCH A GREAT MESSAGE!!! I wish I could have taken pictures of them; their little faces were so sweet especially at the end when the Lorax came back... it brought tears to my eyes watching the precious looks on their little faces. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking note of our life today!