It's been 1 week of Summer-ishy type weather in MARCH!... highs in the 80's for the last few days... yesterday they said 77 but it got to 81! Today they are calling for 82... so who knows we might hit closer to mid-80's!
---
Today also marks the very first time Gracie gets to attend a birthday party of a boy and all by herself (since Kailee didn't go to school). So... one of her favorites in the class is a boy named Van. He's a hoot let me tell ya. Everyday he sees me he says, "Hi Mrs. Spalding." I get down to his eye level, hold his hands and say, "Hello Van, how are you?" He always replies, "Hi Mrs. Spalding, how are you? I am good." It's our "routine" of sorts and I love it. He is a special lil man and I hope that Gracie has fun celebrating Van's 6th birthday with him! (I wish I could be there though... the hardest part of parenting is letting go and letting them do things independently.) xo
---
Kailee is home today and so we are going to just hang out and be a little lazy... well, she will I get to do some school work, but because it's a nice day out there I'm going to take advantage of it too. (Homework on the deck!) Kailee said she'd like to help me plant some bulbs outside, so we may venture and do a little of that too... we'll just see how the lil punk feels as the day goes on. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking note of our life today!