Friday, March 09, 2012

GERMS!

The Sassy House of Spalding has temporarily closed it doors and locked us all inside because we have been infiltrated by the Rotavirus. This is a nasty bug that makes people puke, poop or both! Oh it's terrible - terrible I say! Instead of dwelling upon the week of horrific smells, bleach burnt hands and puke stained carpeting, I will focus on the happy children, the healthy appetites and the smiling faces! Smiles that a mommy has missed more than anything in the entire world! I know every mommy loves the smiling faces of their children... but after a long week of...no sleep but fantastic snuggles... sleeping on the floor but hearing the sweet slumber whispers of my dears makes it all better. As I watch them play, eat and play some more it makes me smile. We have honestly had a week full of television watching. *Yes I know it's terrible! They have probably met their yearly quota just over the last four days. It's terrible thing to admit but it's true, mommy tried reading books but had such a horrible sore throat that I could only suffer through one book. These little Sassy's are troopers. This made me realize just what strong, brave and loving children I have. Even at their worst they still manage to find onto their 'thank yous', 'I love yous', and 'you're the best's'. My life though the entire week was a school flop, it was a fill this mommy's heart kind of week too. Tomorrow is a new day and it will be a beautiful day at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking note of our life today!