So while you hoolies have been at school mommy has been ultra bored... I mean SO BORED that I can barely stand myself. It's the kind of bored that makes you batty and start talking to yourself. It's that bored that makes you talk for cat too... I mean I'm talking bored.bored.bored. So while you were away I decided to play... in well mommy fashion. Daddy (the greatest man on Earth) brought up my craft table and lots of my goodies that allow me to get all crafty. Well, I have been trying to just be craftier in hopes of passing the time. So yesterday I created 2 simple candles... just ribbon around the candle with a button. Cut, simple, easy... then I decided I wanted a challenge so I created our Advent Calender for our family this year. We've never done this type of Advent Calender so it should be fun. I hope I remember to post the pictures on here once they are off the camera for you to see. I painted the clothes pins gold, cut out the red paper, typed up and printed out the daily fun, plus I stamped the numbers on the back of the cards so we can have the official countdown! You both were VERY excited when you seen it strung up. Mommy is going to try and do more pinterest ideas since these ones went over so well. xoxo
P.S. Pinterest is an online website where you can find all kinds of things to save and look at later: mommy's favorite is anything Christmas! (I just found a great bird seed ornament one that we are totally going to do!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking note of our life today!