Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun Friday

 It was a long day at school... but it was fun rockin the pink for a purpose! I was there waiting for you both so you didn't have to ride the bus home... when we got to the car; a special marshmallow sweet treat was awaiting each of you in your seats! Then we came home and just chilled for a while until daddy came home. Then we all went to Burger King for dinner... finally tried the sweet potato fries -- a big hit ladies -- yes we loved them!! After full bellies and (of course icecream treats) we came home... Inside those kids meals there were UNO cards! OMG!! I cannot begin to explain how excited you both were about this. (Gg more so than Kk.) While Kk was in the bathtub maxin' out on the relaxin'; Gg and mommy UNO'ed it up!




Poor dear doesn't even realize that I had all the draw 2 cards.

She thought she had me here...

Now, this was after the 3rd draw 2 card...


This is Gg's "You gotta be kiddin me face."
Now she's better because I lost.... darn kid had the change the color cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking note of our life today!