Sweet moments in time captured by a mommy for her two extraordinary little girls.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Now there's sumthin'
Today proved to have entertaining moments, being a little under the weather and snifflely we laid low... so the girls did some playing with the Barbies... well, as they are playing I hear, "Watch out, she's coming through!" I said, "Move it or use it!" "Oh come on, people really?" Then I hear, "Oh no! I can't believe she just fell down that huge clift and broked her skates and sunglasses!" (Yeah... the huge "clift" was the chair and for some reason I don't think it was a "I can't believe" situation.) So then I hear, "Now there's sumthin'." I asked what "sumthin'" was and Gracie said, well she broked her skates and sunglasses in one fall. Yep... she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking note of our life today!