Kailee was in the bathroom, I hear,"um, can someone please come and help me a little."
Then as I'm about to say, "I'll be right there." She says, "Oh ok, never mind I'm not trapped after all."
***********
Gracie was in the public bathroom with me. We can hear a baby crying.
She says to me, "man some babies shouldn't be allowed in bathrooms."
I replied, "When you were a baby you cried when you had your diaper changed too."
She says, "Oh mom, you have a short memory."
************
When we were camping over the summer, we were down at the beach.
I had the girls there by myself while Jon was working. Kailee said she needed to go to the bathroom.
Gracie looked at her from the water and says, "oh just pee in the water, it's ok, dad said."
************

I'm literally laughing out loud!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete